Do you wish you had a dependable team of accountants to process your work so you could concentrate on providing higher value services to your clients?
Books4Taxes.com offers you accurate accounts processing. Our team is headed by a CPA and a Senior Chartered Accountant both with over 10 years experience in accounting & bookkeeping. The rest of our staff consists of CPA’s, Senior Accountants, Junior Accountants and dynamic young qualified professionals who are experts in the field of Finance & Accounting who are trained on QuickBooks, Sage, Peachtree and many other software’s.
With Books4Taxes.com you do not need to change your setup; we will work according to your systems. Your accounting styles and preferences are important to us, and we will maintain consistency. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by our personalized service and regular communications.
Our firm has a vigilant and methodical approach for posting accounts, which ensures that you get the quality you can depend upon. Our services are highly professional, and will ensure that you will not have problems during year-end and month-end reporting. We will quickly adapt ourselves to your way of working, so you will begin to see us as a part of your staff working just for you!
Accounting Services from Books4Taxes.com Include:
- Financial Statements preparation
- Trial Balance
- Income Statement (Profit & Loss)
- Cash Flow Statement
- Monthly/Quarterly Year End Review
Value-added Accounting Services:
Apart from all the standard online accounting services, we offer custom reports that enable the business owner to better analyze their revenue and expenses. A list of additional services provided is as follows:
- Customer Reports : Reports on your customers that give you a quick view of who your most and least profitable customers are.
- Employee Reports : Reports showing company expenses and/or revenue associated with individual employees and year-end reports showing what their employment costs the company.
- Break-up of Expenses : Report on break-up of expenses categories, such as by product line, office or region.
- Event Analysis : Reports on revenue and expenses associated with specific events.